- Relations between the HADAX website (https://www.hadax.com) and the users thereof are subject to the User Agreement of Huobi Global Professional Website on a mutatis mutandis basis. Should there be any discrepancy between the HADAX User Service Agreement and the aforementioned User Agreement, the supplementary agreement below shall prevail.
- In view of the differences between HADAX and Huobi Global Professional Website in terms of the orientation and content of their services, the following supplementary agreement is hereby made to the HADAX User Service Agreement on the basis of the User Agreement of Huobi Global Professional Website:
1 [Scope of Users]
- In view of the fact that digital assets launched on HADAX are invariably still within their earlier stages of development and hence involve a relatively high degree of investment risks, HADAX users shall also meet either of the following investment thresholds in addition to meeting the requirements placed by Huobi Global Professional Website:
(1) its net assets in its registered account with Huobi Pro, which shall be subject to accreditation on a real-name basis, shall be equal to or above one(1) BTC;
(2) its launch of digital asset on HADAX shall be thirty (30) natural days or longer after its initial trading on Huobi Pro;
(if there is any change in either of the above user investment thresholds, the latest version as is released on relevant service page of the Website shall prevail.)
The trading of digital assets on HADAX does not apply to users who register accounts with the Huobi Global Professional Website and are accredited on a real-name basis as citizens of the United States.
- [Additional User Rigths]
HADAX Users will have the right to use their proprietary HT to vote on digital assets; the digital assets that receive the greatest number of votes will have the opportunity of being launched on HADAX for trading.
Trading on the HADAX website shall be limited exclusively to the trading between digital assets launched on the website.
- [Exemption of Liability]
4.1 HADAX does not make any assessment as to the investment value of the digital assets launched on its platform.Such launch does not represent HADAX’s approval or disapproval of the block chain technology underlying such digital assets; the value of such underlying block chain assets shall be assessed by the users at their sole discretion. And any and all major fluctuation in the value of such assets shall be borne exclusively by the users. Huobi shall not be responsible for any guarantee or warranty of such value.
4.2 The assets launched on HADAX for trading is subject to the risk that they may be de-listed. Any loss in assets that a user may sustain due to his or her failure to timely check relevant announcements on the HADAX website shall be borne solely by the user and Huobi shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
\4.3 The final result of the Users’ voting with HT serves an important reference in determining whether a specific digital asset is to be launched or not; and the ultimate right to decide whether a specific digital asset that is voted on should be launched or de-listed shall be vested in the HADAX. Where any specific asset that is launched after being so voted upon becomes inadequate for the launching conditions required by the HADAX Platform or is deemed by the HADAX Platform as involving compliance-risks, HADAX shall have the right to promptly the trading of such digital asset and have it delisted, and in this case, HADAX shall not be deemed as in breach of agreement and the Users concerned agree to refrain from holding HADAX liable for any and all adverse consequences that may arise from such termination and delisting.
4.4 The User agrees and fully understands that: after the User uses the HADAX voting function, the HT that the User spends on such voting will not be refunded to the User, regardless of the outcome of voting. Furthermore, the Company or the Website thereof is not responsible for warranting or guaranteeing the outcome of Users’ voting.
The official platform of the HADAX website for external information release shall be https://www. hadax.com.
6.1 The above supplementary agreement concerning HADAX users shall have the same legal force as the User Agreement of Huobi Global Professional Website; should there is any discrepancy between the two, the former shall prevail.
6.2 This Agreement may be translated from Chinese into a number of other languages. Should there be any discrepancy between different language versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.